MN Dental of Fort Lee provides specialized and comprehensive dental care in a friendly and safe environment with a focus on prevention and education for families. Our dental practice serves patients from all over Hudson county and Bergen county including Fort Lee, Edgewater, Leonia, Englewood, Englewood Cliffs, Cliffside Park and other areas in Northern New Jersey.
In-office care is an essential component of maintaining your long-term oral health. M&N Dental of Fort Lee offers a variety of dental services designed to preserve your teeth and gums. Striving to provide top-notch quality dental care, we take an individualized approach to address our patients’ specific needs, while maintaining an inviting, soothing office atmosphere.
Irina Kazbanov, DMD
IRINA KAZBANOV, DMD, a general dentist, has a practice in Fort Lee, New Jersey. Our doctor’s goal is to help her patients achieve the highest level of health, function and beauty, by utilizing the latest proven techniques and materials.
She graduated from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, and completed her General Practice Residency program at the Montefiore Medical Center.
Olga Michaud, DDS
OLGA MICHAUD, DDS recently joined M&N Dental and we couldn’t be happier to have her! As a periodontist, she specializes in treatment of gum disease and the placement of dental implants.
- Fordham University – Bachelor of Arts (suma cum laude) – 1999
- Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery – DDS – 2003
- New York Presbyterian Hospital – Postdoctoral Clinical Fellowship in Advanced Education in General Dentistry – 2004
- Columbia University College of Dental Medicine – Certificate in Post-Doctoral Periodontics – 2007
- NorthEastern Society of Periodontists Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Undergraduate Periodontics – 2003
- Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery Association of Dental Alumni – Divisional Excellence in Periodontics Award – 2003
- American Academy of Periodontology Student Award for Outstanding Achievements in Periodontics – 2003
- The Melvin L. Morris Award for Excellence in PostDoctoral Periodontics – 2007
Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
- American Academy of Periodontology (AAP)
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- American Academy Of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
ALEXANDER is our practice coordinator. He ensures that daily tasks in our office run smoothly. Alexander helps our patients with their insurance questions, and helps them select the best payment option for their treatment.
AMBER is the office manager and the doctor’s right hand. With the aid of her experience, all day-to-day activities are handled with ease. Our patients love and trust her.